Curbside Service is now available on Wednesday only. Please check out our new procedures.
How does Curbside Pickup work now?
- Reserve your items online or by calling the library.
- Once your items become available you will be notified.
- When you are ready to pick up your items call the library (978-325-5500) on any Wednesday morning before 12pm to let us know you would like curbside service
- You may pick them up during curbside hours 1:00pm-5:00pm on the afternoon of the day you call.
- Please call before 12pm on the day you are ready to pick up so we can have them ready for you.
- Have your library card ready when you call and we will check the items out to you over the phone.
- When you arrive at the library’s parking lot, park in the designated space.
- You will now need to pick up your own items from the shelving just inside the back door.
- If you are unable to pick up your item that day, we will put your materials on our regular HOLDS shelf and you may pick them up there.
- If you are unable to come into the library, call the Main Desk (978-325-5501) and we’ll try to accomodate you.
Who can use Curbside Pickup or Home Delivery?
Curbside Pickup or Home Delivery is available for SFL library card holders, not Online Access Only cardholders.