How does Curbside Pickup work?
- Reserve your items online or by calling the library.
- Once your items become available you will be notified.
- When you are ready to pick up your items call the library to let us know. You will have seven days to pick up your item(s).
- You may pick them up only during curbside hours 1:00pm-5:00pm Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri and Sat. 2:00pm-7:00pm Thur.
- Please call before 1 p on the day you are ready to pick up so we can have them ready for you.
- Have your library card ready when you call and we will check the items out to you over the phone.
- When you arrive at the library’s parking lot, STAY IN YOUR CAR and drive up to the designated area. One of our staff will approach your window from a safe distance to ask you for your name.
- When they bring out your bagged items, please open the back of your vehicle so they can transfer the items to you while maintaining a safe distance.
What time can I pick up my items?
Curbside Pickup is available Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri and Sat 1:00pm-5:00pm and Thur 2:00-7:00pm.
Who can use Curbside Pickup or Home Delivery?
Curbside Pickup or Home Delivery is available for SFL library card holders, not Online Access Only cardholders.