How does Curbside Pickup work?
- Reserve your items online or by calling the library.
- Once your items become available you will be notified.
- When you are ready to pick up your items call the library to let us know. You will have seven days to pick up your item(s).
- You may pick them up only during curbside hours 1:00pm-5:00pm Monday – Saturday.
- Please call before noon on the day you are ready to pick up so we can have them ready for you.
- Have your library card ready when you call and we will check the items out to you over the phone.
- When you arrive at the library’s parking lot, STAY IN YOUR CAR and drive up to the designated area. One of our staff will approach your window from a safe distance to ask you for your name.
- When they bring out your bagged items, please open the back of your vehicle so they can transfer the items to you while maintaining a safe distance.
What time can I pick up my items?
Curbside Pickup is available Monday through Saturday, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Who can use Curbside Pickup or Home Delivery?
Curbside Pickup or Home Delivery is only available for physical library card holders, not digital library card holders.
How do I get a library card?
If you want a physical card contact the library. We’d be happy to issue one and mail it to you. We can only mail to physical addresses, not PO boxes. You will not be able to check out items until you receive your card.